Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Travel Blog 1: Overview and Review of the Norwegian Sun Cruise 2011

Now, If you ever want to go on a cruise, defiantly pick the Norwegian Sun. She is small yes, but a lot can happen on a small ship. Here is my review on her: (This was taken from my review on Sun on cruiselinefans.com)

Accommodations: Our room was kinda small for 5 people, But it worked out well because many of us were gone most of the time. Our room Steward made sure that our room was ready for the night and cleaned for the day. 

Shore Excursions: I have never done an excursion on a cruise, we always just go shopping anyway! :)
Entertainment/Activities: There was a lot to do, the Not-So NewlyWed Game show was hilarious! This was actually my first year going to the show. I also went with a friend and her mom to Karaoke one night. That was totally fun!!! 

Kids Facilities: They were well kept and clean. I have two younger brothers who went to Kids Club on board, while I went to the Teens Club. It was very fun! 

Dining: Oh my gosh. The food was amazing! I haven't been to the Seven Seas Restaurant in ages! (Last time was on the Sky). The food was good! 

Staff/Service: We had a very friendly room Steward, who would always make sure we were happy. He would always go and get more towels for us if we needed them. One of the Teen Club staff members remembered me from the Norwegian EPIC a year before. It was nice to see him again! 

I totally recommend going on the Sun (aka Little Girl, Ask about how she got that nickname and I will tell you)

Defiantly take a cruise on the Sun:) You will have a lot of fun if you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment